Saturday, December 26, 2009

Jazz....and R n B

Went to Cash converters, a favourite pasttime. I love browsing thru the CDs, reminded me of Amoeba in LA.Wanted to get in touch with the Jazzy music..and assortments. Bought Michael Buble double disc for only $5?!Wow! Anyway, I had forgotten how relaxing jazz is.

I had long forsaken the music industry since a decade ago.I had not keep in touch with the recent music world unless its being played while I was driving.

I am keen in all genres from Metallica to Air SUpply, Bon Jovi to Barry Manilow, Sting ,Eagles, Tesla, No Doubt, to Black Eyed Peas to Pussy Cat Doll, Janet Jackson,Tommy Page, NKOTB ..Boys2Men and lots of dance upbeats,RnB and hip hop..I listen to them ALL!

Anyway, as I played the songs, I felt so relax that it almost lull me to sleep. I guess its a bad choice of songs if Im driving....I want to stay awake cos normally I need to drive as early as possible perhaps 5am? Hmm..

Anyway, music is really very fascinating, it make u feel all sorts of feelings...It can anger you, make u feel pleasant,happy chirpy, cry to tears, tear to pieces, violent and even drowsy sleepy. Its so powerful that it can change one state of mind and confidence. Hmm..

I hope that one day, I can move the world to feel how I feel in vast movements and spread it like widfire...but mainly I hope to conjure music positively so that people will listen to my music and feel confident, happy,motivated and head on, head strong and determined to go thru the everyday battles of life.Possible? Insya-Allah amin.

love 2.08pm

No comments:

Post a Comment