Monday, December 21, 2009

Scrappy morning...

This song is said to be one of people's favourite sad songs..
http://blogcritics.org/music/article/my-top-ten-sad-songs/


"But what if I'm a mermaid
In these jeans of his
With her name still on it
Hey but I don't care
Cause sometimes
I said sometimes
I hear my voice
And it's been here
Silent All These Years"

*sigh what a tune to start the day....

This has been a hell of a week of feelings like roller coaster...today is scrappy.

I've got to bank on my crappy feelings and play the harmonica.

Ive got to letout those emotions out...

just a piece of advice:

if u have a loved ones out there
do let he/she know updates on u
and always tell them u love them
even when u are mad
or sad
whenever tell them
that u love them
tell them what's happening
cos they can feel u
they can feel ur sadness
they can feel ur worryness
they can feel ur excitedness
so tell them what's up
always whenver
wherever
no excuses
even when u are at death bed
tell them...
cos u will regret if u dont
seriously regret with no
turning back...

take care!
Peace to the world of harmonica !
Happy holidays!

p.s: Wanted to find music scores for Knife by Rockwell but cannot find..so anyone playing the guitar?enjoy! http://www.911tabs.com/tabs/r/rockwell/guitar_tabs/knife_guitar_tab.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment