Monday, December 21, 2009

Newbie learning with dummie

Ok feeling blue..
I reread the dummie book this time following the practical lessons and listening to the mp3 given.

It kinda make me feel happy.In fact it make me guffawed in glee especially the songs that I need to play, one of them is the "On top of Old smokey" and there is a horse neighing in middle part..kinda squirt me some laughters *lol

It makes me feel like Im in a fun fair or something...and smell of popcorns and candy floss and those apples dipped in caramel..YUM!

Anyway,these are the songs I learnt to play by stages.. (I know most of the tunes but there are occasional ones I didnt know..)

Hot cross buns, Good night ladies,Mary had a little lamb,Frere jacques (are u sleeping brother john tune) ,when the saints go marching in,twinkle twinkle little star and on top of old smokey.


Next stage is to play Shenandoah (just a part of it) and then she'll be coming round the mountains..and silent night.

I think neighbours will not be throwing bottles at me cos they think Im practising for the xmas or something hehe!

So that is the songs Im gonna practise...for now..

I tried the train thingy and whistling but I cannot really hear the actual harmonica being playedd with accompanied music of drums and piano I think...

Comment: I think they should omit the accompanied music although it kinda motivates you to play cos u felt like u are jamming with the rest of the instruments family.Perhaps there should be 2 version-part 1 harmonica only, and part 2 with other instruments..Yeah I think that should be great!

Ok, Im gonna practise now..

Music really change emotions in people within seconds...Wow!

Love
11.33am

No comments:

Post a Comment