Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Suara Takbir chorus.....-P.Ramlee




-4 6 -5 6 -5 6 -6 -7
Terdengar suara takbir

6 -8 -7 -6 6 -7 -6
memuji nama Ilahi

-6 6 665 6 -6
rasa dalam kalbu
-6 -7 7 -7 -6 -7 -6 6 -6
tenteram dan aman selalu


I wanted to play upbeat happy songs like "Oi Nasi goreng .." (oi fried rice!) one of my favourite childhood song which has been in my head wormy til recent years back that I found out P.Ramlee was the singer.I had been searching and wondering who sang the song...once I google it, I found it.Technology...

Oh back to the happy songs- I did not convert it cos there are notes F and A so got to move on to the next song which has no F and A notes.This is only the chorus the actualy songs do have F and A.Lots of songs use F and A...

i think I better buck up on my single notes and then bend those notes....

This is getting interesting...

hopefully, I wont get too enthusiastic that I soon got bored soon after, hopefully not...

love 5.56pm

p.s: hopefully I can learn music visually by doing this conversion exercise cos once I get those visual learning of music, insya-Allah it can be converted automatically ,no need to do manually...all will be done in the head and sight.

Ok gonna pack up now..they are back...wait till they found out what Ive been up to for sure they will roar with laughter hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment