Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dendang perantau by P.Ramlee

This song is about a person living abroad/wanderer lamenting his woes of missing his parents and loved ones.Something about not able to return to the past.Everything is smashed gone...yeah sad song..what to do Im a sucker for sad songs when learning the harmonica cos its easy to put that emotions into ur playin'...



Ok this time, while doing the tabs (my eyes do get cross eyed) I realised that the harmonica does not have note F and A (low notes) thus I think that is when bending comes to play but I do not know how to bend although I tried once or twice cos Im not confident about my single note draw and blow yet.It has improved but sometimes, it gets a bit cranky perhaps havent warm up yet...

MISSING NOTES:
F - is betwwen blow 2 and draw 2
A - is between blow 3 and draw 3
(I dont know what to substitue but for now I used draw 2 and 3,for those expert, u can try bending if it fits..)

3 4 4 -3 4 -3 4 -4 -5 5 -4 4 -3 -3 A? -3
Di ha ri ra ya ter ke nang da ku ke pa da si di a

A? -3 4 5 -4 4 -3 A? A? 3 A?
Kam pung ku in dah nun ja uh di sa na

3 A? -3 4 -3 A? -3 3
A yah ser ta bon da ku

-1 2 F? F? 2 F?
Di te pi an man di

2 F? 3 -3 A? 3 F? 2 2 -1 2
da nau ku hi jau yang da mai se la lu

-1 2 F? A? 3 F? 2 -1 -1 1 -1-1
nun di sa na lah tem pat ku ber te mu

2 -1 F? 11 3
a ku dan di a

Chorus:

3 -4 -4 -4 -4
a pa kan da ya

4 -4 5 -5 5 -4 4 -4
ma sa tak a kan kem ba li

3 4 4 4 -3-3
han cur mus nah lah

A? -3 A? 3...
se mu a nya...

3 F? F? 2 F?
im pian yang mur ni

2 F? 3 -3 A? 3 F? 2 2 -1 2
ting gal men ja di ke nang ke nang an ku

-1 2 F A 3 F 2 -1 -1 1 -1-1
ha nya rang ka in ka ta de ng an la gu

2 -1 F 2 1
den dang pe ran tau

5.18pm 16.12.09

p.s: Do pardon me if the tabs are wrongly done...Im still a newbie...still learning...

I had spaced out the tabs with the words but it automatically went back to original as I saved and publish it *sigh

note to myself: before every conversion check out that there is no NOTE F & A first cos its not complete cos I do not know how to bend...but its tough,to find a song with no F and A..

No comments:

Post a Comment