Saturday, January 2, 2010

One of my favourite movie...

Hey Y'all!

How's your new year? hopefully it was spent with ur loved ones.Happyness and love surrounds.

Well, as a new year gift, let me share with you my favourite Harp song that I admit, I can play easily as a dummy from beginning to the end.Alhamdulillah!And it is one of my favourite all-time movie.Feeling love this new year, let me present to you:

Erm warning... the movie has lots of kissing scenes and passionate moments (not for the underaged but for those married especially *winks)

After much deliberation, I change the youtube video to its music video of singers.Enjoy! (confession:I never see the men behind the voices before..quite gd looking.Hmm..)



The harp tabs for harmonica:
http://www.harpinanawhinin.com/Tabs/70s90sTabs/unchained_melody_2.htm

Hope ur days and everyday be blessed with love,love and more love...

Take care!

p.s: Im secluding myself into 4 walls,closing all outlet of doors and windows so that the neighbours wont bang my door hehe!The sacrifices we gotta make as a music-learning-overaged-student *sigh... and loads of chuckles

No comments:

Post a Comment