Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I am a WINNER!

Everday, we have to say some positive affirmations to ourselves.Who else is gonna perk us up if we dont do it right? And then I looked out to the sky as the sombre night changes to glory morning with basking reddish crimson light shine thru.It makes me feel good....

“To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.” –Muhammad Ali

And so Im gonna believe that Im the best.Im gonna practise like Im the BEST when all else fails and my practise do not seems to impressed me, then I shall PRETEND.Yes that is what I shall do today...

Early morning practise of Hohner is not possible today cos Im down with sore throat...but perhaps later as my throat gets accustomed to wear and tear of daily conversations and had also warmed up...if I can, I will keep silent...and perhaps show some sign languages....

I had kinda neglect Hohner past few days (if u are not sure which dude is Hohner,dont fret,its my humble faithful harmonica and its brand is Hohner, I prefer to call it that way,it sounds fanciful and kinda give its due respect)

I realised that if I gets doubtful but,not confident of my own ability to play Hohner, I will fumbled and get all the holes mixed up...not so bad but like hole 6 for 7,hole 7 for 8....but actually by now, Im quite familiar with its sound that comes out from each hole.

So first thing,before practise, imagine that I am the BEST and then believe that I am the best, trust that I will do my BESTEST and insya-Allah the confidence is there to be mould.And then the practise will go without any hitch...and erm...the computer/mp3 is important too cos sometimes, I missed the tunes.I kinda mixed up the intro of some songs... e.g black magic woman, apologise, bad day....the intro I kinda forget...but the chorus, is easy...

Ok, gonna take my Nin Jiom medicine and some lozenges and head to a beautiful start of the day....

Love
7.09am

p.s:Remember you are the best, believe in that and u will excel, insya-Allah.Im saying out loud to remind myself too....

Anyway,this is a normal regime that I ensure I blow and draw daily:
1) fly me to the moon
2)yesterday
3)Hey Jude
4)Stand By Me
5)Killing me softly with his songs
6)Everything I do, I do it for you
7)Hello
8)Love is all around
9)all out of love
10)Already gone
11)unchained melody
12)have I told u lately that I love you (partial)
13)greensleaves
14)edelweiss
15)Ibu -my own harptabs
16)Yellow by coldplay (partial)
and some kid songs

eh what happen to COUNTRY Road , i forgot about it..

p.s:if the link for the above mentioned songs are not there,that means u need to search within the many www.harptabs.com

Ok,to revive those morbid low enthusiasm, let's watch my "GURU"@work or should I say at play....*winks



the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/christellester#p/u/52/JCapiyzc_AA

No comments:

Post a Comment