Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rusty?

I've tasted there is some sort of weird taste kinda queer lately eversince my lips touch Hohner these few days. As I peered in, I realised that there is some kinda of rusty (I think) at the screws inside...perhaps at the reeves.

YIKES?! I heard if u eat rust or something, ur mouth will kinda freeze one day...erm, is it true? anyway, I need to get some harp screws fast...I need to "operate" and check out what's going on inside.

I've practised everyday except 2 days. I dont care about the neighbours..since Im only blowing it for a good 30mins daily. Im beginning to memorize Yesterday not by numbers but my tone....alhamdulillah. the Harmonica organisation that defer my letter to a diatonic instructor has not replied to me and so I wrote again directly to the instructor and CC to them.

Here I am so enthusiastic about learning and no one wants to take me?! Arent' they scared they are gonna missed a chance of a lifetime? Who knows I might be the next Bob Dylan? heheh!

No comments:

Post a Comment