Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WOO-HOO!Alhamdulillah!!

I can read music bit by bit now...woo-hoo!!
I actually convert the music notes from the real notes to harmonica tabs!WOO-hoo!!

I actually went to my late idol's house recently.And bought his superb thick book of musical notes and delicious music. And I even bought a dummy book for harmonica in Borders.With these powerful innovations, I try to tweak a bit and see whether I can understand the musical notes.

about RM$75.80

About RM$36


Alhamdulillah.Im so HAPPY!! I thought Im gonna be musical illiterate forever!!

It wasnt that easy though, I had to keep refer to dummy book for reference and convert each note one by one. I get to do my favourite song about MOM.(I love you, Mom!!)

Ibu sang by P.Ramlee (music-Ahmad Jaafar,lyrics-Shariff Rahman)





Heh..I only did the chorus part...but its a good start for a newbie like me.That means I have the hope of able to convert those sappy sentimental heart wrenching gut feeling songs of P.Ramlee...YIPEE!!

Ok here it is, Im sharing with the world on my first conversion...
3.48pm 16.12.09 (must take note of this glorious moment)

3 4 5 6 -6 6 -4 5 -5 5 -4 4
I bu I bu eng kau lah ra tu ha ti ku

4 -8 -6 -5 -4 6
Bi la ku ber du ka

5 -6 -7 -8 -6 -5 5 -4
eng kau hi bur kan se la lu

3 4 5 6 -6 6 -4 5 -5 5 -4 4
I bu I bu eng kau lah ra tu ha ti ku

Another thing, this is my second time I was here.But this time round I felt so inspired and this is the second time I felt so sad (tears started to well up in my eyes but I hold back cos friends nearby) everytime I enter his house.I felt the loss of a great artist which cannot be replaced ever.I hope I can do justice to his music one day insya-Allah amin and spread to the world about his works and rejuvenate the local industries on his prowess once again.amin. *creating cloudless dreams in midair...

And I found out he played violin too (that is the first few instruments he master) aside from saxophone,guitar,trumpets and loads more....I love the violin and sax!

No comments:

Post a Comment