Monday, November 30, 2009

Fly me to the moon..

The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the twenty-four hours. No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that, during the day that lies before you, absolutely anything may happen. And the fact that it practically always doesn't, matters not a jot. The possibility is always there. ~Monica Baldwin

If u feel that it is a blue day,it is gonna be a BLUEY Day especially on Monday morning after a splendid weekend, going to work is such a pain,r ight?Or after a delightful holiday...so for me, I hum a chirpy tune or practise a chirpy tune to get in the happy mood so that I can feel vibrantly happy and spread it to others..


Ok, I keep practising fly me to the moon that my friends and family are beginning to hum it automatically.

Ok today since I lost my lil book...a bit lazy to scribble the tabs again and so I copy and paste the tabs into my word file and whenever the printer felt like printing, i will print it if not, I can practise just by viewing it but still got to copy it cos when im out, I can practise it!

Furthermore, u never know when the tabs will be gone right?Cos the homepages are not fixed..anytime,it can disappear..


For now, I might or might not blog till I get these songs to perfection...practise makes perfect..

1)Row,row row ur boat
2)this old man
3)twinkle twinkle lil star
4)Oh Suzannah
5)fly me to the moon
6)yesterday
7)country road
8)stand by me
9)hey jude
10)I dunno whether I should try Im yours cos Ive tried puckering (the easiest way) to listen to the tune but I cannot find any head or tail from it..perhaps too fast for a newbie like me.Hmm... or perhaps, should try teacher's "still got the blues for you" -POWER!I think that is the next stage...not now..hehe!!

SO happy practising, remember to always give some time to u and ur harmonica everyday anywhere while u are driving (Wear a stand), while u are awaiting, while u are at the beach..anywhere...bring it along, keep it as a constant friend anywhere u go...whenever wherever u can always blow it...

Woo-hoo!"Teacher" has done this-fly me to the moon 22 hours ago!! Like 6th sense..
So I can refer too!! YIPEE!! THANKS!!(Erm, but teacher,why do u look tired and sad everytime u play the harmonica?Hmm,perhaps need that extra emotions,huh?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrxtdCcO7wA



Her style is jazzy kind and a bit fast..if u want slower then follow Jason Mraz way..(previous post)


Wah felt a new motivation building,like I said, Im a fickle minded person...i get bored easily thus harmonica is good for me cos I can change songs anytime...and then when im not bored I can get back to the old songs.

note:Please brush the teeth before using it..cos one day I just felt lazy and did not brush my teeth before using the harmonica.Then the next day, I can smell yesterday's food when I was blowing and drawing..YUCKS!

And I wash it by running thru tapwater..I am scared that if I take it out, I will not know how to put it back...me and my hands,they create wonderful things but not as expected..hmm...

Hey, this site actually has 600+ harp tabs!! And they can separate diatonic anc chromatic,ermm interesting but I havent figure out how to use this site yet: http://www.harptab.com/
Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment