Monday, November 23, 2009

I need a happy song...

I play "YESTERDAY" till the tongue gets so comfy so thin that it cannot cover the holes.It gets kinda lazy or I dunno...but the one hole tone is getting better and fluid.... but the tongue block is getting flimsy like it has no bone (but tongue really has no bone,right?!!)

And the sadness struck my heart upteen times that I tell myself "I NEED A HAPPY SONG!!!" It is killing me...this song is killing me softly, its too sad for me hehe!!

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!


Of course from P.RAMLEE...
The title is "BUNYI GUITAR" which meant the sound of guitar (something like that)
Simple title...

He is one musician I know that plays with many instrument ,string and wind and whatever and then acts well, and comedian and good singer.May God bless him and rewards him for his contributions.

Erm but no tabs only..guitar..so how to convert?Hmm..
http://malayolga.name.my/song/show/170/
http://www.911tabs.com/link/?4209679

Hmm, well since I cannot play it, Im gonna listen and BOOGIE!!YIPEE!! Party....

anyway this is another childhood happy song..


Love ur life...no one can do it for u

No comments:

Post a Comment