Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My intention...

I had to start on a clean slate..with a real clean intention..

I've checked it out and learn more and more each day.Im beginning to fall in love with the harmonica.I need to set a long term and short term goals.

I want to be able to create tabs and play P.Ramlee songs and re-live his songs again (he is a LEGEND in my country/region) Not even a single tab on his songs(?!!) can be found for harmonica? How can that be? I also wanna be one of the greatest harmonica girl players in my region and possibly world-wide.If u hear his sad songs or watch his sad movies, u can cry buckets even if u dont understand his language.Try this youtube and feel it...


More music sheets but for piano..
http://www.pianofiles.com/search/music/sheets/p+ramlee

Wanna hear him sing...superb!!! ALhamdulillah May God bless him!
Short term is to play the basics well and learn to play by ear in all genre,classical, blues...and others...


I know I can and I will!!
Love..

No comments:

Post a Comment